Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trying to Get Back

I've just realized that I haven't posted anything here in months.  The next post after the last one was supposed to be about the interior of the house, but I didn't get to take pictures before the boxes filled every room, so it never happened.  Unfortunately, when I plan a post and don't get to it, I get this block about posting anything else, as well.  It has always taken major willpower for me to 'skip' the planned post and write about something else.

Of course, I'd been backing off on blogging for a while before this.  I've tried and tried and haven't been able to figure out why.  It's not that I don't want to do it, and it's certainly not that I don't have anything to write.  I just can't seem to find the words.

I suppose it could have something to do with the sleep apnea.  As many of you know, I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea a month or so ago.  Before that I'd been sleeping 14-16 hours a day and been exhausted the rest of the time anyway.  I'm doing much better now, though.  I've gotten my c-pap machine, and I'm now sleeping a much more normal 8 hours or so, and have tons of energy besides. 

We'll see if it extends to writing this blog.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's wonderful that you're finally getting some quality sleep at night and energy during the day! :D

I understand about the blog writer's block; I haven't posted anything in my blog because I was so angry with another blogger I was friends with that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. I should have moved past it, but I kept making a post about it in my head, and I knew I shouldn't write it, so I didn't write anything. :)