Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New Background Pic

NOW I remember why my blog has sat in the "construction" phase for over two years!  I set the generic background when we moved out of our house in Ontario, meaning to replace it with a picture of whatever house we got in Texas.  I took this picture when we first moved into this house, back in May of 2013. 


Then I started fooling with Blogger and templates.  I vaguely remembered it was a pain from back when I first set it up with a picture of the Ontario house.  Obviously I had blocked out most of the trauma.

I fooled with it for I don't know how long back in 2013 before giving up in frustration and disgust.  But I decided the blog had been in it's "temporary" state for way too long, and since I was actually writing in it again I should have a picture of where my life takes place now.

Aaarrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's start with a myriad of computer problems, which those of you who know me know I've been having since I've become Wiccan.  So, I started the process already annoyed and frustrated.  And it only went downhill from there.  Sigh.

But, as you can see, I at least got so far as to get an image up there this time.  It's not exactly how I wanted it, but it's up there.  I feel some sense of accomplishment at that.

I know I should probably move away from Blogger, but I'm way to lazy to really look into it much.  Although I was really tempted this morning!

Grrrrr.

2 comments:

Cousin Don said...


;) Google ate them -- likely it's been downhill since then -- could have been worse, could have been Apple or MS I s'pose.

CousinLinda said...

LOL!