Thursday, June 10, 2010

365 Pictures

Apparently I just don't have enough stress in my life. :)

I joined the 365 Project today. The idea? To take (and upload) a picture a day for a whole year. A WHOLE YEAR! I think I'm crazy! I've never had that kind of discipline. Never. I'm always the one who quits because she gets bored, or tired, or finds something more interesting, or . . . you get the picture, pardon the pun. But now the whole world (or at least the portion of it who is also a part of the the 365 Project) will know if I slack off! Horrors! Time to reach deep down inside of myself for some reserve of self-control, I suppose.

Why did I do it? Other than insanity, that is? I guess I'm just starved to do something creative. Besides signing up for this today, in the past couple of weeks I've bought more art supplies, looked for a book on how to write poetry, starting drawing design plans for my herb garden, and signed up for an online creativity class. All while ignoring things I really should be doing.

The Goddess is obviously trying to tell me something. I had best listen.

(If you're on the 365 Project also, look for me as CousinLinda.)

2 comments:

JustMyThoughts. said...

The 365 Project sounds really cool! :)

CousinLinda said...

I'm on Day 5 and really having fun with it so far!