Thursday, June 17, 2010

My HappyHappyJoyJoy Isn't Your HappyHappyJoyJoy

Did you ever see a movie at a different point in time than your best friend did, and you had totally opposite reactions to it, even though if you'd seen it together you would have agreed on it? 

I just unsubscribed from 1000 Awesome Things.  I originally signed up because the first couple of posts I saw were about issues/things I did consider awesome.  Since then, however, only about 1 in 5 have been about things that actually make me happy.  It's funny how we as human beings can share some feel-good items, and not others.  It's a good thing, because it makes us all individuals, but at the same time it's weird.  Why does one person like blueberries, and another prefers strawberries?  One like blue, another prefer yellow?

Huh.

No comments: